Well blow me down!
First my blog post about my recent Photo Tour of Melbourne gets selected for the “Freshly Pressed” which caused a major level of delight, then out of the blue I receive a nomination for “The Versatile Blogger Award” from 365days2bpublished! If I were at the podium right now I would be grinning ear to ear and be struck quite speechless.
Okay, I have gathered some composure and am ready for the Oscar style speech……..
“My thanks go to 365days2bpublished for not only reading my blog, but liking it enough to nominate it for “The Versatile Blogger Award”. You rock!
My love and gratitude goes to the thousands of people that have taken time out to read my ramblings, I would never have thought I would receive this level of interest so…. Thank you.
And of course, I thank my friends, my family, my garden and the people and places who fill the lens of my camera.”
For this award, the rules are:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to however many or few blogs you would like. This way the award is more meaningful, rather than just becoming an endless bloggy chain letter that eventually every single blog in the whole world will have, and some will regard as simply nothing more than spam.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 Things about me:
- I’m nuts about penguins!
- My favourite colour is red.
- I’m a Green Bay Packers Fan, and my Aussie Rules Footie team is the Richmond Tigers.
- I love discovering the hidden gems that exist in towns and cities.
- I find it hard to do nothing, I love to be doing something.
- In case you haven’t noticed, I love my Canon EOS 550D, and you don’t often see me without it.
- I like food, growing it, cooking it and eating it!
I would like to nominate the following bloggers the Versatile Blogger Award:-
Just a Smidgen I subscribe and I love Smidges posts, you must go see!
And of course my equal favourite has to be:-
Frugal Feeding who inspires my growing and my cooking, he is the “Beetroot Cup Cake Man!”