What a wonderful pat on the back from a fellow blogger!
Cathy at Words and Herbs has so very kindly awarded my blog “The Versatile Blogger Award”
“My thanks go to Cathy for not only reading my blog, but liking it enough to nominate it for “The Versatile Blogger Award”. It sure does make the effort involved worthwhile!
It amazes me, a blog I started as a way of letting my family watch my antics in my garden, is so popular with readers from all over the world.
For this award, the rules are:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to however many or few blogs you would like. This way the award is more meaningful, rather than just becoming an endless bloggy chain letter that eventually every single blog in the whole world will have, and some will regard as simply nothing more than spam.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 Things about me:
- I’m nuts about penguins!
- My favourite colour is red.
- I’m a Green Bay Packers Fan, and my Aussie Rules Footie team is the Richmond Tigers.
- I love discovering the hidden gems that exist in towns and cities.
- I find it hard to do nothing, I love to be doing something.
- In case you haven’t noticed, I love my Canon EOS 550D, and you don’t often see me without it.
- I like food, growing it, cooking it and eating it!
I would like to nominate the following bloggers the Versatile Blogger Award:-
The Dog Walking Gardener As a dog walker and a gardener, I was drawn to this blog. Gardening and enjoying the life in that garden is what makes me tick, reading the posts of The Dog Walking Gardener brings me much delight.
The Apron Archives I came across this gloriously delicious blog when it received the honour of being “Freshly Pressed”. If you like good food you need to take a visit to this wonderful blog.